This manual applies to iOS and iPadOS 15. Procedures and functionality on other versions may be different.
Take the following steps to connect your iPhone or iPad to the B.amsterdam network:
- Go to Home screen > Settings
- Enter your network username and password provided to you by email. Look for an email with the subject "B. Amsterdam and its B.network welcomes <your name>!”. If you can't find this email, you possibly don't have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you.
- iOS might ask you to verify the zerospace.nl certificate. Tap More Details to see more information about the certificate. The certificate chain should end with the zerospace.nl certificate that expires on 28 July 2023. Leave the certificate details screen by tapping Certificate in the top left corner. Tap Trust to continue connecting to B.amsterdam.
- Make sure you are connected to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network by checking the network has a check mark in font of the name. Manually connect to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network when you are not connected.
- Remove B. our guest from the list of known networks. Click here for more information.
Alternatively you can install a profile that contains the required certificates and your credentials:
- Look for an email with the subject "B. Amsterdam and its B.network welcomes <your name>!". If you can't find this email, you possibly don't have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you.
- In the email tap on the attachment titled "<Your networkname>-zerospace.mobileconfig" to download your profile. Your profile will be downloaded immediately.
- Go to Home screen > Settings and tap on the Profile Downloaded menu item.
- Tap Install. Identify yourself when asked (via Face ID, Touch ID or by entering your passcode).
- Tap the Install button on the bottom of the screen.
- You might be asked to accept the "USERTrust RSA Certification Authority" root certificate stored in the profile. Tap Install on the top left part of the screen and then confirm by tapping the Install button on the bottom of the screen to trust this certificate so you can safely connect to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network.
- The profile has now been installed, tap on Done to complete.
- You can now connect to B.amsterdam without entering your username or password.
- To make sure your iPhone or iPad doesn't connect to the B. our guest network, remove it from your device. Click here for more information.