This manual applies to Windows 10. Procedures and functionality on other versions may be different.
Take the following steps to connect your Windows device to the B.amsterdam network.
- Click on the Wi-Fi symbol on the bottom right of your screen.
- Select B.amsterdam and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK. You can find your username and password in the email with the subject "B. Amsterdam and its B.network welcomes <your name>!”. If you can't find this email, you might not have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you.
- Click on connect once again. Your computer should connect to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network now.
- Remove B. our guest from the list of known networks. Click here for more information.