Take the following steps to connect your mac to the B.amsterdam network:
1. Go to System Preferences > Privacy and Security. Scroll down and click on the Profiles menu item
2. Select the downloaded profile named 'B.amsterdam WiFi configuration' and click on the plus at the bottom of the menu.
3. In the confirmation window click 'Install' and enter your password or use Touch-ID to authenticate. You can also inspect the contents of the profile by clicking 'Show Details'
4. The profile should now be installed and your Mac can now connect to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network without having to enter a password or username.
Your mac should now be connected to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network. Check this by opening the Wi-Fi menu. The icon in front of 'B.amsterdam' should show an active state. Manually connect to the B.amsterdam Wi-Fi network when you are not connected.
5. Remove B. our guest from the list of known networks
(Alternatively you can install a profile that contains the required certificates and your credentials: Look for an email with the subject "B. Amsterdam and its B.network welcomes <your name>!”. If you can't find this email, you might not have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you. Open the attachment named '<your name>-zerospace.mobileconfig'.)