When connecting an Android smartphone for the first time to the 802.1X Enterprise Security WLAN (B.amsterdam) you might need to follow below steps:
- Tap "B.amsterdam"
- Under "EAP Method", pick "EAP-TTLS"
- Under "Phase 2-verification", pick "MSCHAPV2"
- Make sure "CA-certificate" is set to "(not specified)"
Under "Identity", fill out the full account name as provided to you by email or by your administrator, e.g. john
- Under "Anonymous identity", enter "anonymous@" directly followed by your company's realm, e.g.
- Under "Password", enter the password as provided to you by email or by your administrator
- If it took a while to configure and fill out all the settings, you may need to switch Wi-Fi off and on again to be able to connect (due to a time-out)