This manual applies to iOS and iPadOS 15. Procedures and functionality on other versions may be different.
Take the following steps to connect your iPhone or iPad to the Apollo14 network:
- Go to Home Screen > Settings
- Enter your network username and password provided to you by email. Look for an email with the subject "Zerospace welcomes <your name> to the Apollo14 network". If you can't find this email, you possibly don't have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you.
- iOS might ask you to verify the zerospace.nl certificate. Tap More Details to see more information about the certificate. The certificate chain should end with the zerospace.nl certificate that expires on 28 July 2023. Leave the certificate details screen by tapping Certificate in the top left corner. Tap Trust to continue connecting to Apollo14.
- Make sure you are connected to the Apollo14 Wi-Fi network by checking the network has a check mark in font of the name. Manually connect to the Apollo14 Wi-Fi network when you are not connected.
- Remove Apollo14 Guests from the list of known networks. Click here for more information.
Alternatively you can install a profile that contains the required certificates and your credentials:
- Look for an email with the subject "Zerospace welcomes <your name> to the Apollo14 network". If you can't find this email, you possibly don't have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing Wi-Fi users in your organization to make one for you.
- In the email tap on the attachment titled "<Your networkname>-zerospace.mobileconfig" to download your profile. Your profile will be downloaded immediately.
- Go to Home screen > Settings
and tap on Profile Downloaded.
- Tap Install. Identify yourself when asked (via Face ID, Touch ID or by entering your passcode).
- Tap the Install button on the bottom of the screen
- You might be asked to accept the "USERTrust RSA Certification Authority" root certificate stored in the profile. Tap Install on the top left part of the screen and then confirm by tapping the Install button on the bottom of the screen to trust this certificate so you can safely connect to the Apollo14 Wi-Fi network.
- The profile has now been installed, tap on Done to complete.
You can now connect to Apollo14 without entering your username or password.
To make sure your iPhone or iPad doesn't connect to the Apollo14 Guests network, forget it on your device. Click here for more information.