Take the following steps to connect your Android device to the Apollo14 network:
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Wi-Fi.
- Select Apollo14.
- Under EAP Method, pick 'EAP-TTLS'.
- Under Phase 2-verification, pick 'MSCHAPV2'.
- Select 'Use system certificates' for CA-certificate and enter 'zerospace.nl' in the Domain input.
For Identity, fill in the full account name as provided to you by email or by your administrator.
- for Anonymous Identity you use anonymous@yourcompany. Of course you replace yourcompany with the domain of your company.
- for Password, enter the password as provided to you by email or by your administrator.
- Click Save.
If it takes a while to configure and fill out all the settings, you may need to switch Wi-Fi off and on again to be able to connect (due to a time-out).