This manual applies to Windows 10. Procedures and functionality on other versions may be different.
Take the following steps to connect your Windows device to the Apollo14 network.
- Click on the Wi-Fi symbol on the bottom right of your screen.
- Select Apollo14 and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK. You can find these in the email titled "Zerospace welcomes <your name to the Apollo14 network". If you can't find this email, you possibly don't have an account. If this is the case please ask the person responsible for managing the Wi-Fi users in your organization to create one for you.
- Click on connect once again. Your computer should connect to Apollo14 now.
- Remove Apollo14 Guests from the list of known networks. Click here for more information.