Take the following steps to connect your Android device to the B.amsterdam network:
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Wi-Fi
- Select B.amsterdam.
- Under EAP Method, pick 'EAP-TTLS'.
- Under Phase 2-verification, pick 'MSCHAPV2'.
- Select 'Use system certificates' for CA-certificate and enter 'zerospace.nl' in the Domain input.
- For Identity, fill in the full account name as provided to you by email or by your administrator. For Password, enter the password as provided to you by email or by your administrator.
- for Anonymous Identity you use anonymous@yourcompany. Of course you replace yourcompany with the domain of your company.
- Click Save
If it takes a while to configure and fill out all the settings, you may need to switch Wi-Fi off and on again to be able to connect (due to a time-out)