For this guide you need the Zerospace welcome email with your credentials
1. Click on the connection icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Click on "Network Connections".
3. Click on Add
4. In the dropdown-menu choose "WiFi" and click Create
5. At the field SSID enter: "B.amsterdam". Leave the rest at default and click on Save
6. Configure as follow.
|Security||WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
|Authentication||Protected EAP (PEAP)
|Anonymous identity||Here you want to enter your username but replace the part before the '@' with the word 'anonymous'
|CA certificate||Tick the box
|Username||Enter your username
|Password||Enter your password
7. If you now put your cursor on the WiFi icon in the lower right corner of your screen you should see that you are connected to B.amsterdam.